I have attended a gathering. The people
were talking about an immortal writer. They put a light on things I couldn’t
perceive myself: the gloom, the humour and the resilient lack of a beginning
middle and end.
This is structure supposed to reflect life itself, more specific the day
to day basis. Ironically, this part of life also reflected on the current
approach by connoisseurs: people keep digging up the long gone writer’s statements,
digging for clues and making their own perceptions from it. And when the day
goes by the writer will still be dead and new opinions will resurface. Still, the experts might have a point. And the
pastime of some is not necessarily better than others. Then again... sometimes,
shorter really is better. I do wonder why
some pastimes are considered more rewarding than others. In the end, all that
matters is our legacy to the others, but would we mind? In the end it's all about how to stop breeding (or is it breathing?) before the carrions arrive. Ah well,
sometimes a good laugh will suffice too.
No comments:
Post a Comment
What's on your mind?